Saturday, July 27, 2013

Livingston Farmer's Market

I went with Vanessa and her sister, Nadeene, to the Livingston Farmer's Market on Thursday. They had lots of fresh fruits and veggies, plants, food, and crafty things! There was even a lemonade stand where you got to watch the guy make your lemonade! It was fun, and I'm hoping to go back a couple more times before I move up to Oxford.



They even had cute dog treats!












Peaches are my favorite, and next time I go I'm hoping to have more money with me so I can buy some. Peaches from the grocery store and Walmart just can't compare with the ones you get at the fruit stand or farmer's market.

There was a VW Bus behind one of the stands!

It had a California license plate.

That stand also had a dog!

The dog came up to us and wanted to be loved on and played with!

He just looked so happy being pet!


I got a strawberry lemonade, and I even got to watch the guy squeeze the lemons and mix the strawberries in!


There was live music, and Jason Turner was the performer for this week.

All the picnic tables had pretty flowers in Mason jars.

Nadeene was so sweet, and she's a really talented photographer just like both her sisters! (Their other sister, Roxanne, is also a photographer!)

Such pretty girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment