Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cups

Today Vanessa and I met up with Sara, and she drove us to a fruit stand with a cafe attached to it! It was SO cute! We're going to go back another time to take pictures.

After she showed us that, we went to Cups in the Quarter (one of our favorite spots to go - it looks like New Orleans!) and I got a large coffee and a blueberry danish. We sat outside and talked about photographers we like, some of Sara's models, and blogging! Then on the way back, we asked Sara questions and she gave us some tips and advice. We mostly talked about posing and shooting in manual mode (which I think I'm ready to start learning).

I had a really great time! And I always get super inspired after hanging out with those two, so I'm hoping to set up my first senior shoot on one of my days off this next week!


My coffee! It was a brunette frappe.


Sara always has really pretty lipstick!

I loved Vanessa's shirt! It was so cute!

We always sit outside behind Cups where there's pretty trees. (And shade!)

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh I am such an unphotogenic person hahahaha. Love this post; love hanging out with you girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very photogenic! And we love hanging out with you too! I feel like my photography has IMMENSELY improved lately. :)

      Delete